viernes, febrero 09, 2007

Que venga el principito!

Resistencia porteña al inglés universal (fuente: mail reenviado una docena de veces)

Are you drinking my hair? = ¿me estás tomando el pelo?
Are you or do you make yourself = sos o te hacés.
As boring as licking a nail = aburrido como chupar un clavo.
Auto stop = Contrólese usted mismo.
Between no more and drink a chair = entre nomás y tome asiento.
Can can = El perro puede.
Catch yourself catherine = agarrate Catalina.
Copyright = Copie bien.
Do you want more yellow = quiere mas hielo.
Don't forget heads = no se olviden de cabezas.
Give me ball = dame bola.
Go to know = andá a saber.
He doesn't give foot with ball = no da pie con bola.
He is bigger balled than the pigeons = es más boludo que las palomas.
He is of the tomatoe = está del tomate.
I am make bag = estoy hecha bolsa.
I don't give more = no doy más.
I made myself the rat = me hice la rata.
If I have seen you I don´t remenber = si te he visto no me acuerdo.
In the hill of the ass = en la loma del orto.
In the world´s ass = en el culo del mundo.
It costed me a lot = me rompieron el or...
It has my balls filled = me tiene las b... Llenas.
It imports me a horn = me importa un cuerno.
It is to flatulence: estar al pedo.
It matters me a whistle = me importa un pito.
It shited fire = cagó fuego.
It sucks me one egg = me chupa un huevo.
It went me like the ass = me fue para el orto.
It´s going to rain pieces of shit in vertical position = van a caer.
It´s not nessary = no es nesario.
It's to the rocket = es al cuete.
Let's go yet! = ¡vamos todavía!
Like who doesn't want the thing = como quien no quiere la cosa.
Little femile gauchos package = Paquete de Criollitas.
Little potato for the parrot = papita p'al loro.
Not to hunt onfiltered= no cazar una.
Of nothing = de nada
President of the street = presidente De la Rua.
Putting was the goose = poniendo estaba la gansa
Re-chicken = Repollo.
Send fruit = mandar fruta.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario